November 13, 2009
Better Late Than Never
Carolyn from Living on the Edge. Carolyn shares magnificent photos, history, and traditions from Haida Gwaii, Canada.
Sylvia, from Sylvia from Over the Hill. Sylvia present stunning photography from the Seattle area and other places she has traveled, as well as offering many humorous posts.
Carol from Photophase. Carol shares magnificent photos from her home in Ohio. Her fall foliage captures have been magnificent.
Geogypsy awarded me the Kreativ Blogger Award, also several months ago. Thank you, Gaelyn!
While I'm in the groove, I'll pass that one along as well.
First, I'm supposed to name 7 interesting things about myself. Hmm. Interesting is the key, and I'm not sure I've got that many, but I'll try:
1. Since we were youngsters, Steve and I both loved horses. One of our first dates was going riding. Many years later, as retired old farts, we have circled back to that early interest.
2. I grew up as an Air Force brat, living all over the country from Ohio to Louisiana.
3. Steve and I met in New Orleans at Charity Hospital, where we both worked at the time.
4. We lived for almost 20 years in Louisiana and Texas before migrating west, to Utah.
5. Steve retired in June. We haven't had a dull moment since!
6. Our 3 grown children are our pride and joy. Even though they're spread all over the country, we are fortunate enough to see them fairly often and keep in close touch.
7. We're eagerly awaiting the arrival of our 4th grandchild in December.
Now, I bestow the Kreativ Blogger award upon:
Day by Day, My Life as a Busy Bee. Busy Bee Suz can make even a mundane event hilarious. She has a real gift for humor. Stop by. I promise you'll laugh.
Yogi's Den. Yogi, too, can make any story funny. He also takes some great photos of his geocaching, marathoning, and family adventures.
Mami's Photo Diary. Mami lives in Osaka, Japan and generously gives her readers insight into the Japanese culture and way of life.
Australia: Quadrat in Focus honored me with the Bella Sinclair Award. Thanks so much, Bonnie!
I hereby pass this award on to:
Sweetbay, who shares absolutely amazing photos of insects and blooms near her home in North Carolina.
A Hazy Moon. Delwyn gives us magnificent photos, accompanied by inspiring poems and quotes, from her home in New Zealand.
Easy for Me to Say. Kathleen offers thoughtful and thought-provoking insights into her search for life's meaning.
Feel free to accept these awards, post the logo, and pass them on, but only if you want to. If you don't have time or would rather not, that's fine, too. I attach no expectations or demands.
Each and every one of the blogs I read is praiseworthy. I have several more awards yet to bestow, so I may well get to everyone eventually. But I've run out of steam for today and probably bored my audience. I'm off to dig up some photos for Camera Critters.